Well, it’s Monday so let me see…
Who actually likes Mondays, like for real?
I know I don’t, and that’s why I’m going to share these few short stories with you – these are supposedly true stories stolen – *cough* – I mean, taken from http://www.fmylife.com/
- Today, I went to see a therapist for the first time because I’ve been feeling depressed lately. I opened up and said everything that was on my mind. I really spilled my guts. After a good 30 minutes, her first question was, “Do you always talk this much?” FML
- Today, I was talking to my girlfriend on Facebook. She’s in the forces, and it was her birthday. I asked her if she liked the flowers I sent her. She thanked me, then asked if she could remove our relationship status. When I asked why, she said, “It’s not like we’re really going out anymore.” FML
- Today, my five year old daughter came up to me and asked, “Mom, why are we so poor?” I replied, in a sweet motherly tone “Honey, we’re not poor.” She then asked, “Then why do you dress like we are poor?” FML
- Today, my friends took me out to the most expensive restaurant in town to celebrate my promotion, we ordered everything with expensive drinks too. They ‘took a smoke break’ and left me with the bill. FML
- Today, I was lost in a new town, so I asked a woman for directions. For some reason, she seemed to avoid me. About halfway down the block, she quickly turned around, and the next thing I remember is my eyes stinging like hell. Apparently she thought I was a mugger and maced me. FML
- Today, I was sitting at home when I remembered that I desperately needed gas for my car. On my way there, I prayed that my car would make it the whole way, and was thankful when I pulled up to the pump, because I knew my car wouldn’t go any further. Then I realized I left my wallet at my house. FML
- Today, I hit a car while trying to answer a phone call from my mom. I quickly answered the phone and shouted “What!?”. To which she replied, “I just had a bad feeling in my gut about you so I wanted to make sure you were ok.” FML
- Today, I was showing my Mom how to use the Internet on her phone. As there was bad reception, it said “Unexpected Failure.” Seeing it, she muttered under her breath, “Just like you, then…” FML
- Today, as a means of getting over my abusive ex, I decided to write his name on a piece of paper and light it on fire. As I lit the paper up, I noticed the marker ink had bled through it. The paper is gone, but his name is forever engraved on my desk. FML
- Today, my iPod dropped out of my pocket while I was walking. Trying to be cool, I attempted to kick it back into the air to catch it before it hit the ground. Upon making contact with my foot, It ended up detaching from my headphones and flying 10 feet. Right into a sewer grate. FML
Did that help cheer you up? It sure cheered me up!
We have it gooooooooood!